I love reading Tag posts, they are fun and light hearted but also a great way to get to know the person behind.
In steps the Vogue parody and it’s brilliant!
Bloggers have now taken inspiration from this idea and turned it into a tag where they answer the same 73 questions and then tag 10 other people to have a go!
I was tagged by the wonderful Chloe and I was pretty damn excited about it! Here are my answers to the 73 questions…
1.What’s your usual Starbuck’s order?
A Salted Caramel Cappuccino and if I am being naughty some kind of cake!
2. What does your workstation look like?
My lap. It’s really quite handy and I can’t make it untidy!
3. Favourite food?
All the pasta, in any form!
4. Favourite author?
Roald Dahl even now
5. What do you think of open relationships?
Not for me at all. I’d rather be alone than share Rob with anyone else.
6. What is your favourite video game?
Cookie Jam on my phone, I don’t play any other game.
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
Sweets. Wilko’s pic n mix preferably.
8. Favourite movie?
I couldn’t just choose one. But at an absolute push I’d say the Holiday or Elf.
9. Favourite book?
The Things I want my Daughters to know
10. Twitter or Instagram?
Twitter from a blog perspective but Insta for personal use.
11. Desktop or laptop?
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
Smile while your on the phone, the person on the other end can tell.
13. What project are you working on right now?
The 11 blog’s in my draft box
14. Favourite colour?
15. Did you get good grades in school?
I did in the core subjects… thankfully!
16. Dream job?
A full time writer
17. Play any sports?
18. Do you have a degree?
Nope! Which also means no student loans
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post?
I love the ones that come from my heart, they write themselves. And I enjoy reading those that come from others hearts as well.
21. What do you like to collect?
I collect wall plaques. I have a wall of cute hearts and another with inspirational quotes on.
22. Describe yourself in three words?
Caring, Stubborn and grumpy.
23. If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
What?!? Never gonna happen
24. Who was the last person you DMed?
My best friend about the wedding.
25. What’s on top of your wish list right now?
To get all my drafts scheduled so I can just focus on promoting and planning for the future of Our Favourite jar
26. Sorting house?
Gryffindor for sure!
27. How many tattoos do you have?
2 but I’d love one for Mum but my god they hurt so much!
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
Being on target to double my monthly blog views.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
31. What’s the best thing ever?
My home and who I share it with
32. Favourite season?
I love each for different reasons, If pushed it would be Winter.
33. Favourite holiday?
Oh Christmas without a doubt!
34. What fictional character do you relate to the most?
Dobby, I long for a sock sometimes
35. Do you like surprises?
I’d say no but whenever I have been surprised, I’ve loved it.
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
My surprise 30th birthday and Rob proposing.
37. Which surprise made you cry?
Both of the above!
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve given someone else?
I love making homemade gifts so anything that I have made has been my favourite surprise.
39. Do you like muffins?
Hmmm not overly
40. Do you cook often?
Yes, every day. Just don’t ask me to bake!
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Anything with cooked fruit, I can take it or leave it.
43. Cake or pie?
44. What’s your least favourite food?
Brocolli and Cauliflower. Never liked them but after being served the smelliest vegetables I have ever come across, I know I will never eat them again!
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
46. It’s 4am on a random Saturday. What are you eating?
Eating?? I’d be asleep man!
47. If you could teach a college class, what would it be called?
Admin for Dummies
48. Best animated film?
Beauty and the Beast
49. What has a guy said or done to impress you?
When Rob asked me to move in with him.
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
Drinks. Some of my best dates have been slightly booze fuelled. I worried less about the small talk and tended to be a bit more myself.
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
Have to make small talk with someone you just really don’t want to be on a date with.
52. What’s the best pick up line?
I don’t think I have ever had one used on me, or if I did, it must have been so good I didn’t even notice!
53. Best comic book character?
Have zero interest in any comic’s
54. Name three things which can always be found in your purse.
My purse, phone and my blog notebook
55. Favourite drink?
Pepsi max cherry
56. If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be?
I want to play the Queen!
57. Kittens or puppies?
Puppies, all the puppies!
58. Favourite sushi roll?
59. What lipstick do you use?
Some cheap one from Superdrug
60. What foundation do you use?
Any from Avon, I am always trying new ones. They are all really good.
61. Blow dry or air dry?
Blow dry, although with all the recent rain, I have just left it to go curly.
62. Who is your fashion icon?
Are there any fashion icon’s that only wear Primark??
63. Favourite Disney character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Shopping for my son’s residential trip next week
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
66. Movie that made you cry?
Just about everyone I’ve ever seen!
67. If you could sing a duet with anybody, who would you choose?
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
All the gear, No idea!
69. What’s your favourite animal?
70. Favourite illustrator?
71. Person you’d like to have coffee with?
The Queen, but it would have to be a tea of course!
72. What country would you like to visit?
73. Best way to decompress?
Go for a walk in the sunshine
Thank you if you’ve managed to stick around through all those questions! My nominees are all new people I have discovered this month and i’d love to read a bit more about them:
If you haven’t joined in yet but would like to, please do, it’s a lot of fun