Why not Autumn?? I think to anyone who reads my blog over the next few months, it will become very obvious that this is my favourite time of year. From September until about March, I am at my happiest.
It seems only right to continue my monthly journal prompt series with this Autumn theme.
Autumn journal prompts
- What are you looking forward to this month?
- What is on your Autumn bucket list?
- What is your favourite thing about Autumn?
- What is your go to meal?
- How do the dark nights make you feel?
- What are you wearing on the perfect Autumn day out?
- What is your seasonal coffee shop order?
- Do you have a different self care routine during Autumn?
- Do you have a favourite seasonal film?
- What do you miss about the Summer?
- What smell do you like most at Autumn?
- What is your fondest memory of Autumn?
- Do you have a favourite Horror film?
- What scares you?
- Do you spend more time at home now?
- Does Autumn have a sound for you?
- Have you begun to think about Christmas?
- Do you have anything to celebrate this month?
- How do you keep motivated during the darker, colder months?
- Your perfect Autumn day?
- 10 words that sum up this season to you…
- What has the weather been like today?
- What time did it get dark tonight?
- What does the rest of the year look like for you?
- Perfect rainy day activity?
- Ever experienced anything spooky?
- What is your favourite Autumn activity?
- What do you think Winter will be like?
- Do you believe in Magic?
- Are you celebrating Halloween this year?
- If you are Trick or treating what treats are a must for you?
Why is a journal prompt useful?
For me, having a reason to write each day is so important. It makes me stop, even just for a few minutes each day. It’s a moment in each day that is not about work, or housework or being a Mum. But it is also lovely to look back over your thoughts from the years, see how your answers could possibly change over time.
Do you keep a journal or diary? Do you feel it is valuable?
I hope you join in and find these prompts to be a fun way to record the time of year and how it makes you feel.