As if I could let an opportunity pass to combine my journal love with my Christmas love.
If you’ve been following me for any length of time you’ll know that I adore Christmas and that my Journal prompts have become a monthly feature.
The seasonal Perfect Autumn Journal Prompts were very popular and I hope that the Christmas ones will be as well.
Why a Christmas prompt?
Well why not?
This time of year is so busy, in fact probably the busiest time of the year.
We put so much pressure on ourselves to make the whole season perfect, that often we forget to make time for ourselves.
As I’ve said before, keeping a journal is a great way to take 5 minutes for ourselves to focus on ourselves and our thoughts.
This time of year is even more important. It can give us a break but I hope with the prompts I’ve selected, it’ll provide some focus.
Christmas journal prompts
- Have you started shopping yet?
2. How many people do you have to buy for?
3. Have you set a budget?
4.Are the decorations up yet?
5. Are you making any gifts this year?
6. What’s the best Christmas film?
7. What’s on your Christmas list?
8. Do you get to play Santa this year?
9. What is your favourite Christmas food?
10. Do you have lots of parties to attend this year?
11. How do you feel about present wrapping?
12. Are you sending cards this year?
13. What are you most looking to this Christmas?
14. What’s on your Christmas menu?
15. How’s the shopping going?
16. What have your children asked for this year?
17. Are you feeling festive?
18 What is Christmas Eve like in your house?
19. Will you be doing any festive baking?
20. Your all time favourite Christmas song?
21. What’s your favourite Christmas memory?
22. The best gift you’ve ever received?
23. What’s on your winter bucket list?
24. Are you excited?
25. What moment bought you most joy today?
26. Have you got post Christmas Day blues?
27. Are you enjoying Christmas television?
28. Is the house still Christmas chaos or does everything have a home?
29. What is the highlight of 2019?
30. What are your 2020 goals?
31. How are you seeing in the new year?
I can’t tell you how excited I am just reading these prompts!
I hope you all enjoy and can manage to find five minutes for you to spend with your Journal.
Happy December folks and Merry Christmas!